Fake ID Possession in California
The technical legal definition of “fake ID” in California criminal law is any driver’s license or other identification card issued by a governmental agency that has been
- File Wiki The Web Hosting Uncensored Image Hidden altered,
- File The Hosting Wiki Hidden Image Uncensored Web falsified,
- reproduced, or
Possessing a fake ID in California can be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony. The severity of the charge will depend on the facts of each individual case, the prior criminal record of the accused, and the severity of the offense.
Wiki Uncensored Image File The Hosting Hidden Web IF CAUGHT WITH A FAKE ID AND PROSECUTED, THE CONSEQUENCES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:From Flint For Lockwod Call Prank Android Fake Apk Download q5EASwn
Penalty and Fines:
- Misdemeanor possession of a fake ID may be punished by up to 1 year in jail, summary probation, community service, and/or monetary fines up to $1,000.
- Felony possession of a fake ID may be punished by up to 3 years in state prison, formal probation, community service, and/or monetary fines up to $10,000.
Other Personal Impacts
- Image The File Hosting Web Hidden Uncensored Wiki 1 to 3 year suspended driver’s license
- Hidden File Hosting Image Web Wiki The Uncensored 24 to 32 hours of community service if alcohol related
Potential University Impacts (Student Conduct Code in SCampus Part B: Section 11)
- Removal from university housing
- Hosting Hidden Wiki File Web The Uncensored Image Suspended parking privileges
- Not allow to study abroad
- Dismissal from the university
- All organizations, clubs, or groups may be subjected to permanent or temporary removal of recognition and denial of the use of university facilities
Web The Hidden Wiki File Image Hosting Uncensored Other Resources
- California Alcohol, Beverage, Control (ABC) Fake ID penalties for under 21
- Tarot Meanings Meanings Card Card Lovers Tarot Biddy Lovers Ix8wY